Gunn High Instructions For Athletic Clearance
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW EACH STEP
Part I: Online Athletic Clearance/Registration
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
2. Watch quick tutorial video (optional)
3. If it is your first time, then you must you must REGISTER. Click on the Register button.
Parents register with valid email username and password.
You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
5. Click on “New Clearance”
• Choose the School Year in which the student plans to
• Choose the School at which the student attends and will
• Choose Sport – choose the one for the current season.
• If you student is going to play multiple sports, you will
6. Complete all required fields for Student Information. a) Will need Students info – cell, e-mail, etc. b) Will need insurance information. c) Doctors Name and phone # d) Medical in insurance info e) Be sure to download the blank physical form during this step.
7. Complete the Parent Information page.
8. Complete the on-line Signatures. Both the parent and student must be present for this portion of the on-line clearance. One of the signatures will be confirmation that the Athletic Handbook has been read and understood. It is the responsibility of both the Parent and Athlete to read the Handbook and be aware of our policies and procedures.
9. Select a participation donation option.
10. When you get to the last page which will start with “You have successfully completed…” BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select any other sports you student MAY play click the “Submit” button when done